Sunday, March 16, 2014

Anger



Tonight I struggle with anger. The anger of working hard for the things I want…yet having them still just out of my reach.  My good grades aren’t even satisfying. I would rather have all Cs and have the things that truly mattered to my heart. A grade is just a silly letter anyhow. I’m tired. Tired of missing people and wondering if they care enough about me to ease that pain with their presence. I’m tired of the struggles inside. Of looking at my skin and knowing I’m doing better, but still feeling like it’s not good enough because I still have to think about not touching it. I want it to be automatic. I want everything to flow naturally. I’m tired of working for insufficient pay; of trying hard and holding on to the good while letting go of the bad, and still finding no relief. Tonight I will go to bed early and dream of things I will wake up only to miss again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment