Sunday, July 7, 2013

It's Been a While...

I haven't written anything in quite some time, and rightfully so. I just moved to another state and started a full time job at Subway. I'm hoping that having to keep my hands constantly busy will help me to scratch less, and so far, it's been of some help...of course, all hell broke loose when I got off of work, but tomorrow will be day 2 of my employment, so perhaps tomorrow will be better. I am doing my best not to stress about some loose ends that need tying, and my recovery from losing my relationship is going better than expected, thanks in part to a friend who showed me a very therapeutic way to get my feelings out. I basically write down what I'm thinking on a piece of poster board. Each time I have a thought to express, I write it down...I draw it...artistically. So far, the word "fuck" is on my word collage about 30 times, but I feel much better, and that's what counts. I figure if it helped me feel better about my failed relationship, it can help me feel better about my picking too, and perhaps help me get to the root of the issues I have going on inside.

In the meantime, I need to get to sleep so I can get up for work tomorrow.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment