Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Today's Steps Forward 1/8/14

Today:

I bought some multivitamins, not only because my doctor suggested it for my slight lack of vitamin D, but I bought a specific formula that's supposed to help with healthy  growth of hair, skin, and nails.

I am also making a constant effort to improve my diet in a way that will help healing and growth (most especially for the skin). Tomorrow's supper will be homemade lentil soup with mushrooms, and potentially some zucchini.

I went in to two different dressing rooms in an effort to find more warm clothes, and again, no blood was drawn and no damage done to my skin. I stepped back, nodded, told myself I was beautiful, and ended up with both happy skin and the warmest, coziest pair of sweatpants I've ever owned. I feel so spoiled.

I realized that it has been quite some time (2 months?) since I've had any deep, lingering wounds that I couldn't leave alone. They were never deep because I never let them get that far, even when I had a couple of the itchiest (mosquito?) bites I've ever experienced.

No comments:

Post a Comment