Thursday, December 19, 2013

21 Birthday Wishes





21 is almost here. That's not very old, I suppose, but sometimes I feel severely aged and cynical. I've had some wisdom and some knowledge thrust upon me in the past few years that I wish had come easier. But there's no sense in wishing to change the past, only to mend the future before it comes.

And so, for my birthday, I wish:


1. Both to have my hair back and to leave this painful phase behind, that I might feel like ME again and restore the parts of me that have been missing for about 3 years now- ability to trust, superb self-confidence, full-comprehension of my self worth, carefree joy in my heart.


2. I wish to remember to see the silver lining before I ever even notice there's a cloud.









3. I wish for those in my life to restore their minds and bodies to health.


4. I wish for love, and not to feel so lonely, whatever form the solution may come in.


5. I wish to regain my footing and I wish to become better at forgiving.


6. I wish for the certainty of a happy future.






7. I wish for the world to wise-up and take care of business before we all blow each other up over something stupid.




8. I wish to be out of debt, and be in a financial position to help others instead.


9. I wish for peace and solitude from judgement while I heal.






10. I wish for good health as a result of me taking care of myself the way I should.


11. I wish for healthy skin and healing hands.


12. I wish to meet my future life partner soon so I don't have to miss out on any more of their life than I already have, and that I might watch them grow.




13. I wish for my family to look past the word "atheist" and just see ME again.


14. I wish for my creativity to flourish.


15. I wish for my business to prosper.


16. I wish to come to terms with the heartache, and walk away with only the lessons from what I've experienced in the past 3-4 years.



17. I wish for YOU to find healing.


18. I wish for total peace and to feel purpose.


19. I wish to be able to see myself from the perspective of my greatest admirer.







20. I wish for what I deserve, whatever that may be.



21. I wish for all of my wishes to be applied to anyone else who needs them.










No comments:

Post a Comment