Sunday, December 1, 2013

Fuck This

I'm done.
I'm so fucking done.
There has to be more.
There has to be a better existence.
And I'm going to go out and get it.
Fuck this.
Fuck the scratching, the embarassment, the shame.
Fuck not feeling like enough, when I'm too much and too good to have to hurt myself that way.
I'm taking pride in all that is me, and unleashing myself.
Yes I'm soft, yes I'm sweet, but I'm strong and powerful.
No one is going to mess with me anymore.
Not even me.
I have this theory, that all we hide from the outside world bottles up and destroys us eventually.
And if so, I'm a glass bottle, and I'm cracking from the pressure.
If you have nothing positive to add to my life, stay out of it.
If you can't stop hurting me, you'd better learn in a hurry.
I won't tear myself apart because of how others have treated me.
THEY are the ones that deserve my fingernails across their ugly faces.
But I won't hurt them.
That's Karma's job.
I am angry.
I am sad.
I am human.
But I'm also happy.
Because the sun is setting on the worst days of my life.
And the moon is rising to reveal a cool and cleansing night.
And in that night is the face and the spirit of the woman I'm about to become...who is very similar to the girl I was before anything hurt me.
I'm about to renew myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment