Monday, December 2, 2013

I Glow

I've been doing well with my skin lately.
Extremely well.
I'm healing up quite well despite inner turmoils.
And I'm excited.
With each blemish that begins to fade, I feel like I'm remembering a little more who I am normally underneath the pain and confusion.
It's ineffable.
And I will not forget this feeling.
Because I know If I hold on to it, it will help sweep me upward and out of this.
I feel like a helium balloon on the rise.
I will soon be untouchable.
Touch.
When I touch my face, I touch it with kindness.
When I brush my fingers over wounds, I'm beginning to think more about how much longer until they heal on their own, rather than thinking about ripping them open.
I know rough days are yet to come when I will feel like I need to intervene,
but in the meantime, I'm appreciating how I feel presently.
I glow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment