Thursday, October 10, 2013

Dear Skin

Dear Skin,

I'm sorry that sometimes I'm so hard on you. You've been good to me, and you deserve better. I wish that I knew how to stop myself from doing you so much harm. But I'm learning still. I wish you were like a pet or a child that I could give up for adoption to be taken in by someone who could take proper care of you. I hope one day I can do you right 100% of the time. I hope you know that I don't mean to hurt you. Sometimes my brain just tells me that I need to "Fix" you, even though I know deep down you are not broken; I am. I work hard everyday to try and be better for you. And someday, I will be. But until then, I hope you will forgive me, because even though I don't always show it, I love you very much.


Sincerely, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment